Rimwax - Tub

In stock
Rimwax is a Carnauba based wax specifically for wheels. It offers the ultimate shine and protection and will reduce brake dust build up by up to 75%, leaving the remaining 25% easy to remove.
Central Wheel Components endorses the use of Rimwax on stainless, alloy and poweder coated wheels, and works particularly well on Chrome plated rims due to Chrome being porous, Rimwax both seals and polishes.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Rimwax - Tub
Slava Yurthev Copyright Copyright © 2018 Central Wheel Components Limited. All rights reserved.