|1. Your bike's make and
2. The name and type of rim required, e.g. Morad
3. The diameter and width of the rim, e.g.
18" x 1.60" (WM1)
4. The number of spoke holes e.g. 40.
5. Where possible, please state the type of hub,
i.e. Full Width, conical, disc brake, QD or cotton reel single-sided.
6. Hub dimensions, e.g. D1, D2 and W1 in diagram
7. Hub offset measurement, e.g. O1 see diagram B.
The rims supplied are replacement rims and not replicas. Some rims
supplied may differ in dimple pattern or drilling to original equipment
parts, but will fit the hub specified.